10.31.2012

Oklahoma State

I was pretty damn close on the Texas Tech prediction. K-State got more points that I said they would, so that's cool.
Now onto the OSU Cowboys, which I overlooked last week. They only have 2 losses on the year (at Arizona and at Texas). And they should have won the Texas game (bad call).

This team is coming into Manhattan with some good wins and some great offensive #'s. Their true freshman QB is playing for the first time on the road (in the Big XII).

Hard to doubt that K-State is going to take care of business once again. What creeps in my mind is that OSU was KSU last year with their undefeated record going into Ames and walking out with a loss. Here's to hoping this doesn't happen to KSU this year.

The Big XII's leading rusher is coming to town (Joseph Randle), so stopping the run is a huge must for the Cat defense.

This game WILL be closer than the Texas Tech game.

OSU: 27
KSU: 38

*BTW, I am going to the game and have never been so excited to see the Cats play. The last game I saw in person was the home opener of 2011. And that was non-conference shiat game.

This is a HUGE game. So I WILL be yelling the entire time OSU is on offense and WILL not have a voice on sunday. Guaranteed.

No comments: