10.19.2012

West Virginia

H U G E game on saturday as the Cats travel to Morgantown, WV for the game of the year. west Virginia lost last week to Texas Tech in their "trap game" while the Cats got the V in Ames in their's. Had the Mountaineers won last week... DANG... this would be even bigger.

As it stands, if K-State happens to win this one, it definately places them in the drivers seat to win the Big XII AND get a shot at the National Title.

Yep... I just jinxed it.

I've been going back and forth on this game as to how it will end. A co-worker of mine who is a WV grad told me he truly believes K-State will go in and win. I guess I have had my heart stomped on way too many times to have that sort of confidence going into the game.

WV weakness is their pass defense. K-State's weakness is their passing offense. Dangit! Plus K-State's pass defense isn't all that great and WV has some pretty good passing stats with Geno Smith back behind center.

If this one was bring played in Manhattan, I'd probably be guessing a K-State win, but as it turns out, instead it's a 7p kickoff on national TV (Fox) in Morgantown.

I see a close one with WV winning.

KSU: 34
WVU: 37

No comments: